Big News! Your Name in Craig Johnson’s Next Book, or Lunch in NYC with Lee Child, and Much MORE!!!
To add to the thrills of the Writers’ Police Academy’s 10th anniversary celebration, we are extremely pleased to make available to you, by SEALED BID, several exiting opportunities of a lifetime.
These unique SEALED BID offerings are unbelievably exciting and they include:
– Lunch with Lee Child in New York City
– A character name in Craig Johnson’s next book
– A guitar signed by the Grammy Award-winning singing group, the Oak Ridge Boys
– A spot in the private weeklong, “law enforcement only” Crime Scene Investigation course at the elite Sirchie compound near Raleigh, N.C. (Two spots are available. The top two bids win – one spot per bid). FYI – the cost for law enforcement investigators to attend, per person, is $650!
– A Murder She Wrote script signed by head writer Tom Sawyer
– A character name in Stuart Woods’ next book
To learn how you could be the lucky winner of one or more of these incredible prizes available only from the Writers’ Police Academy, please view the details below. To view the entire document, use your mouse to hover over the graphic to make the buttons appear and then navigate up and down by clicking the arrows at the bottom left of each page. Good luck!!Sealed Auction Bid 2018
Hi, Laurie. These items are available for Sealed Bids and are open to everyone, including via online bids using the email address posted above. You do not have to be present to win. Those winners will be notified by email. It’s the silent and live auction, and raffle where people must be present at the WPA to claim their winnings/prizes.
Again, the items listed in this blog post above are available to everyone and anyone and you do NOT have to be present to win.
Thanks. Does this clear up the confusion?
This comment from Laurie Wood didn’t make it through the spam filters (we have them set super tight to avoid political and other controversy). From Laurie:
“I’m confused – it says you need not be present at WPA to win but further along in the print it says you must be present to participate in the raffle and silent auction. So, how does that work exactly? Because I came here from the Crimescenewriters loop and I was pretty sure Lee said we could bid even if we couldn’t come to WPA.”